Saturday, April 9, 2011

Feringghi Grill @ Rasa Sayang Resort, Penang

The grill, a lovely place my family would choose to go for special occasions. And indeed we returned this time for a celebration, my youngest sister's 12th birthday. 


Naturally I had the salmon, being the seafoodie I am. The waiters were too nice, they even offered me another sauce to try with the salmon, as they thought the lemon butter sauce would've been a better complement instead of my chosen Hollandaise.


The boyfriend's beef cheek. Don't know how this one tasted but I doubt it was anything less than amazing. 


Mom, Dad and youngest sister each had this. The famed Cod on a Plank. Literally. I nibbled a bite off this one and it certainly lived up to its name. This codfish will undoubtedly be the reason I'll be returning to the grill for my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment