Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ice Cream Cakes @ Island Creamery, King Albert Park


I think this was the Chocolate Mudpie? The only chocolate cake that comes with ice cream, according to my sister. Can't remember much cause I was too distracted by the gorgeous display of cakes. 


Can you see all three layers of ice cream? 
Milky goodness in a cake. And you have your Oreo bits to complete it.


Bombe Alaska!
Man, I can't remember when's the last time I had this dessert. I think a long, long time ago when I was still a kid, at the Penang Club. Those were the days. Anyway, this beauty came with ice cream! Think it was some blueberry and vanilla flavour. Really, really good. Droolworthy as it may be, I totally forgot to snap a picture of what's inside. Sorry guys. 

Will be back to try the rest soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment