Thursday, August 11, 2011

Canton-i @ The Gardens Mall, KL


Mom and little sister shared this Char Siew Fan aka Barbequed Roast Pork Rice. They said it was the best they ever tasted. Seriously.


Dad's RM16 (!) chok aka congee, which was worth every cent. 


My steamed rice flour rolls with prawn. Huge prawns, I must add. Soy sauce was good too, but I thought there wasn't enough. Or maybe I was just greedy and finished everything too fast. 


Steamed char siew pao. Must-have dim sum.


Another dish we shared: Stir fried udon with something, can't remember my bad.


Lastly, I can never do without my egg tarts. And the ones from Canton-i were lovely. 


Met mom's aunt at Midvalley after and she took us to her Pancake House. I'm a sucker for pancakes and waffles so this was a real treat. Above was the Special Waffle with Ice Cream. I can't recall the proper name for it but it was in the special section of the menu. Really huge for a dessert, I reckon. More for sharing between 2-3 persons. But still quite tasty! The waffle is freshly prepared and remains crispy even after a couple of minutes. More ice cream than waffle here, so if you don't like your desserts too sweet try the other offerings instead, or you'd suffer the consequences of a major sugar rush. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment