Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cedele @ Takashimaya, Orchard and Medzs @ Orchard Central, Somerset


My absolutely delish grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and pumpkin bread. You must try the pumpkin bread, seriously it's the best I've had. And which other eatery offers pumpkin bread?! 


Shared a rich and tasty Wild Mushroom Soup. The picture doesn't show how huge this bowl was. Three girls could share one of this. And that's pretty decent considering it's 9 bucks per bowl, plus the free flow of bread from the counter.


Carol's Spiced Carrot soup. Smelled pretty good, didn't try it though. 


Carol's Turkey Bacon and Avocado. I love, love, love avocado so this must have been good too. It's one of their Must-tries on the menu.



Dinner: Medzs at Orchard Central. Been quite a regular since I found out about this place. Plus, I get a 25% discount till end Aug! Really worth it, compared to that other Swedish place (heheh) Above: Mixed Grill of Lamb and Beef. From the kebab counter.


I forgot what this was. It's from the kebab counter too. Very popular choice I noticed, and you should go early to avoid the crowds and queues.

No comments:

Post a Comment