Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cupcake Cafe @ One Stop


Looks good, doesn't it? Homemade tomato soup with garlic bread. The soup is so rich and authentic, much nicer than the canned ones. I've never had a tomato soup which wasn't diluted before, so this was definitely 5 stars to me. And the BREAD! Oh my, they were so crispy you can make garlic chips out of them. Seriously. 


Satay set. Mom's favourite. So I assume it's good. (I mean, good enough for her to order it every single time)


And another closeup. Sorry the quality's well, bad, forgot my camera so used the phone instead. But just trust me when I say the food here is great.


Marble cake for dessert. I know, I know, why did I choose such a common cake? Hmm. It may look ordinary but it tastes great. Chocolate swirls and butter cake definitely make a perfect combination. And it was my lucky day, as the cake was just freshly baked! 


By the way, they also have cupcakes (well, it's called CUPCAKE cafe for a reason :P), chocolate cake (!!!), banana cake, curry puffs, nasi lemak, western meals and etc, etc. The location's good too. Even though Penang has basically morphed into the Sahara desert these past few months, the breeze at this place is amazing. Literally blows you away. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment