Sunday, April 25, 2010

Edo Ichi III @ Island Plaza

You know the place, right? From here and here. I'll just skip the intro and go straight to the food. 


Soup udon. The noodles were good! Really springy and not too starchy. Soup was not too bad either.
I am a sucker for noodles, but this has to be one of the best udon I've tasted.


My udon came with a vegetable tempura side dish. 
The crispy layer was not oily at all, trust me. You can't even taste a single hint of oil!
Light as air. Impressed!


Forgot the name of this one. Was one of their specialty rolls. I know this one had slices of unagi (eel) and cheese. My friend couldn't stop raving about this.


And finally, Carol's Japanese pizza. She chose the one with unagi and salmon. And why 'finally'? Cause she waited 30 minutes for it! But the long wait was definitely worth it. Never knew a Japanese pizza could taste so good. Don't be afraid of the red stuff though (my sister was) - it's just fish roe.

No comments:

Post a Comment